RCOG, 10-18 Union Street, London, SE1 1SZ
|RCOG, 10-18 Union Street, London, SE1 1SZ
Workshops using models and computer-simulated procedures will cover diagnostic hysteroscopy; endometrial polypectomy using mechanical instruments including fine scissors, snares, graspers and hysteroscopic tissue shavers; resection of endometrium and submucosal fibroids; global endometrial ablation using non-hysteroscopic devices
- Delegates will attend a diagnostic hysteroscopy and resection station for the duration of 3 hours. There will be a diagnostic hysteroscopy station for developing camera skills and hand-eye co-ordination and a station for viewing examples and case studies. Resection is with the potato model for the development of resection and endometrial ablation skills using electrosurgical tools.
- Rotation around a series of six stations each of 35 minutes duration, covering skills for mechanical polypectomy, submucosal fibroid resection, global endometrial ablation and tips, tricks and innovation in hysteroscopy.
Registration for this course includes one day workshop on Tuesday 4 June 2024 OR Wednesday 5 June 2024
- Delegates will be divided into four groups for workshops with station groups having a maximum of four delegates.
During this course, you will have ample time for discussion and networking.
Key reasons to attend
- Recognise when and why diagnostic hysteroscopy is appropriate and know how it is safely performed
- Understand how and when to perform hysteroscopic procedures in an outpatient setting with minimal discomfort and when to stop if this cannot be achieved.