The abstract submission of the ESGE Congress has been extended and will now close on 31st May 2022. The 31st Annual Congress will take place in Lisbon, Portugal on 2nd – 5th October, 2022
The society has introduced a new innovation in 2022. You can qualify to be included to present in a Best Selected Oral/Video Session or Plenary Oral/Video Session. This year the ESGE asks abstract submitters to choose whether they want to qualify for one of two prestigious options:
- Choose to qualify to be included to present in a Best Selected Oral/Video Session with the possibility to win a prize of Best Selected Oral or Best Selected Video Abstract.
- Choose to qualify for your abstract to be selected for presentation in a Plenary Session (Oral/Video) and receive a certificate of presentation in a plenary session.
This year there will also be two Best Selected ePoster Sessions and one Best Selected PhD.
The abstract awards include awards for the following categories:
- Best Selected Oral abstract
- Best Selected Video abstract
- Best Selected ePoster
- Best Selected YEP abstract – Best Selected PhD abstract
- Best Selected Journal Article
- Best Selected Abstract from Portugal
The abstract categories for 2022 include:
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Reproductive medicine and surgery
- Technical innovation in minimal invasive surgery
- Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
- Fibroids, including morcellation or tissue extraction
- Complications in surgery
- Teaching and training
More information can be found on the congress website:
You have can also email email@example.com